We deliver successful projects utilising biomass to generate heat, power, and sustainable fuels
Our experience helps us provide a wide range of services across all phases of bioenergy projects, from inception and feasibility statements to project development, financing and due diligence. We are also well versed in working on a variety of biomass feedstocks, such as agricultural waste, energy crops, poultry litter, and wood fuels.
Our consultants have been involved in projects that upgrade biomethane for injection into the gas grid and use for transport fuel, Bioenergy Carbon Capture and Storage (BCCS) solutions, and biomass combined heat and power projects.
Our bioenergy experience includes:
- Proven capability to support successful delivery of biomass projects
- Operational experience across all technologies and biomass fuel types
- In depth knowledge of renewable energy subsidy schemes
- Working knowledge of key technology providers
- Ability to assist in successfully matching technology to biomass and waste feedstocks
- A proven track record in securing the necessary permits and licenses required for construction and operation
- Wide experience in developing robust construction and commissioning experience
- Insightful knowledge of how to address operations and maintenance issues