Due Diligence and Owner’s Engineer to Dublin’s premier Anaerobic Digestion facility
Huntstown is a 4 MW anaerobic digestion facility located in Huntstown Quarry, Dublin, which accepts 90,000 tonnes per annum of brown bin waste from the Dublin area. We delivered due diligence services pre financial close and continue to deliver the Owner’s Engineer role through construction and commissioning.
Working for Huntstown BioEnergy Limited, Fichtner has provided the following services;
- Contract administration on behalf of the Owner
- Project Manager duties, as defined in the IChemE Red Book model form
- Protect the Owner’s interests in relation to health, safety and the environment
- Health and safety checks on site
- Construction and commissioning support
- Quality checks
- Witnessing of factory inspection tests
- Snagging and handover
Fichtner has supported the site from pre-financial close through to construction and commissioning, and contributed significantly to achieving first energisation and export of power to the grid. We provide ongoing support to the project as biogas output from the AD is ramped up.