We specialise in renewable energy projects incorporating solar, wind, geothermal, and emerging technologies
Our multidisciplinary team supports various clients, from developers and investors to project owners and asset managers. We provide specialised technical support throughout the project lifecycle, from investment decision-making to performance assessment and fault identification.
Our consultants come directly from the field and possess experience in construction and the operation and maintenance of renewable facilities, such as utility scale PV plants and wind farms.
Our capabilities include:
- Feasibility studies and layout optimisation
- Energy Yield Assessments
- Owner’s engineer role
- Technical Due Diligences for support and review of planning application, plant design, project contracts
- Construction monitoring
- Support for fault identification and resolution
- Post-construction certification support
- Performance review and data analysis
- Grid connection application support and review
- Plant auditing