Our electrical engineering team is a critical part of our delivery structure across each and every sector we operate
Our engineers have extensive experience of managing the appraisal, due diligence, design, installation and testing of electrical infrastructure across the UK and Irish energy sectors.
The team has experience across all voltage levels up to from DC signals up to 400 kV AC transmission systems. We have provided support to distribution network operators, developers and asset managers assisting with network design and operation, HVDC systems, AC/DC converters, harmonic filters and reactive power compensation.
- Power system analysis
- Earthing system design
- Lightning protection studies
- Conceptual and detailed electrical design12V DC to 400V kV
- Equipment specification, procurement, and quality assurance
- Optimisation of process control and functional safety systems
- Cyber Security of operational technology (OT) systems
- Substation I&C and process automation
- SIL assessments
- FAT, SAT, safe systems of work and electrical plant maintenance compliance audits