Based in Dublin, ROI
Reporting to a Team Leader
Permanent, full-time employment
Who are we?
Fichtner Consulting Engineers Ltd is a leading technical consultancy with a reputation built on over 30 years of successful projects in the UK and Ireland. Our purpose is to facilitate the investment and delivery of energy infrastructure projects that positively influence the energy transition. Our success comes from the unique combination of skills and experience that continuously evolves. Our Engineers and Consultants support some of the most innovative energy projects across the UK and Ireland; providing design, intellectual, and engineering services to developers, investors, and owner-operators.
We work on a wide range of energy generation technologies, so candidates who have excelled in the development and delivery of such projects will be of interest to us. This role is permanent in nature and will be based out of our Dublin office.
What are we looking for?
- A good degree in a suitable engineering discipline
- Excellent knowledge and experience of energy generation technologies and processes
- Strong exposure to, and use of, project management methodologies
- Excellent experience in the production of feasibility studies and project development, including technical support to planning and permitting of renewable or thermal power plant
- A good understanding of the renewable power sector in Ireland
- Experience gained in health and safety management on projects through development, design and/or construction
- Fuent in English with excellent communication skills
- A full driving licence and able to travel nationally and overseas as required
- A collaborative and engaging individual who can work comfortably within a team environment
- Able to work independently, managing the delivery of consultancy services with support from teams based in other Fichtner offices; and
- A high degree of attention to detail and quality of consultancy services
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and holiday package, with leading bonus scheme of 20% of salary
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Significant training, development, and career growth opportunities
- Company electrical vehicle car leasing scheme
- Private medical & life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team and company social events
- Milestone scheme celebrating years spent as part of the Fichtner team!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter to introduce yourself and let us know why you are a good for fit us.
When sending over your CV, please take a moment to review our privacy statement regarding how we process your personal data within our recruitment process.
Fichtner Consulting Engineers is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforces. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give of their best every day.