Based in Dublin
Reporting to a Team Leader
Permanent, full-time employment
Who are we?
Our growth in Ireland since 2018 has been exceptional and we have won several significant, exciting, and long-term power engineering projects across all sectors. These opportunities would involve you in large scale energy generation and grid stability projects coupled with significant opportunities to drive the further development of your career in an expanding and financially stable professional consultancy environment.
Fichtner Consulting Engineers is a well-established technical consultancy and part of the worldwide Fichtner Group. We work across the renewable energy, power generation and waste sectors, providing project management, design, intellectual, health and safety and engineering services to a wide variety of clients.
We have offices in Belfast, Dublin, Glasgow, and Manchester.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a degree qualified professional engineer (mechanical bias) with industrial experience who has:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of power generation or other renewable technologies
- Sgnificant experience gained within a technical consultancy, industrial facility or process equipment manufacturer
- Computer literate individual with Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Prior undertaking of feasibility studies and design reviews
- Good understanding of health and safety
- The ability to read and interpret quality and manufacturing documentation and P&ID’s
- Comfortable chairing client/contractor/internal meetings and initiating site and plant inspections.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and holiday package, with leading bonus scheme of 20% of salary
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Significant training, development, and career growth opportunities
- Company electrical vehicle car leasing scheme
- Private medical & life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team and company social events
- Milestone scheme celebrating years spent as part of the Fichtner team!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter to introduce yourself and let us know why you are a good for fit us.
When sending over your CV, please take a moment to review our privacy statement regarding how we process your personal data within our recruitment process.
Fichtner Consulting Engineers is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforces. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give of their best every day.