Our team has substantial expertise working closely with both clients and regulatory authorities to deliver environmental compliance
Our consultants provide a range of bespoke environmental engineering and advisory services to complement our project delivery capabilities. We are recognised as an Independent Technical Expert under the Capacity Market rules and have been appointed in the role for over 130 new build units.
We have a clear understanding of the regulatory regime and environmental legislation in the UK and Ireland, with an excellent awareness of local and national planning and permitting requirements.
Our support includes:
- Expert Witness roles
- Site identification
- Planning application management
- Environmental impact assessments
- Management of all necessary surveys, environmental statements, stakeholder management and risk assessments.
- Development of Heat Plans
- Dispersion modelling of process and transport related emissions
- Analysis of plant design to determine suitable stack heights for process emissions.
- Trade Effluent Consents, Abstraction Licences, Discharge Consents
- Carbon Management Plans