Fichtner’s environmental team applies technical experience and practical knowledge enabling us to manage all environmental factors affecting the feasibility, design and delivery of our projects.
We have a clear understanding of the regulatory regime and environmental legislation in the UK and Ireland, with an excellent awareness of local planning and permitting requirements.
Fichtner has provided a variety of environmental engineering services for industry, developers, and local authority clients. Our team is equipped with the latest IT systems for representation, analysis and assessment of environmental simulations.
Our environmental engineering services include:
- Expert Witness
- Site identification
- Planning application management
- Environmental impact assessments
- Management of all necessary surveys, environmental statements, stakeholder management and risk assessments.
- Completion, submission and negotiation of Environmental Permit applications
- Development of Heat Plans
- Detailed dispersion modelling of process and transport related emissions
- Analysis of design and layout to determine suitable stack heights for process emissions.
- Trade Effluent Consents, Abstraction Licences, Discharge Consents
- Carbon Management Plans